• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS TDA1541A limited time only (not a GB)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hii Aaf nice to see you

Hallo A'af

Do you live in Jakarta, Indonesia too ?

I want to buy some of your exotic component

can you sms me where are you ?
08158772900 pls tell me your phone / HP

i will landed in your house / office maybe we can
talk a lot about audio if you have time

I think i will buy a lot from you too

Thank you Aaf, see you

Hi all..

please be sorry for the late5xx... reply and sending the chips.
I got the trouble here about collecting and testing the chips before sending, but now I'm ok :)

here is the chips i already finish to collect in A month:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

goodluck for all the buyers with this chips :smash:

ALL THE BEST,
A'af

Pls bounce a post here buyer...

lets get continued...

for all the buyer, pls bounce post here if you already got the chips.

UPDATE!!!

for SALE another some of TDA1541A, the batch code now are: HSH9815 with TAIWAN marking on the chips.

this is for US$20/each plus shipping

for the batch code HSH9518 just left 11 pieces, go for it, before late and out of stock, all those (the 95 and 98) chips are very rare and short stocks now in market

all the best,
a'af

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.