• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: T-REG (TUBE VOLTAGE REGULATOR - POPULATED BOARD))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: T-REG (TUBE VOLTAGE REGULATOR - POPULATED BOARD))

For sale is a T-reg tube voltage regulator populated board.
I used almost all Alen bradley resistors. The board is set for a single 6as7 or 6080 voltage regulator tube.
More info about the regulator you can find here:http://www.linearaudio.nl/t-reg-1.htm

I am located in EU.
Shipping worldwide.

Please post your offers if interested.

Last edited:
I just found out, that I have two boards. One is complete populated and has also two PIO big russian 4,7uF caps included.

The nr.2 is also populated but was a experimenting board, a bridge rectifire is missing and also the two 4.7uF caps.

The shipping costs to Spain is around 6-10EUR priority, normal 4-6EUR (more risky)

T-reg does not operate from AC. It needs first of all a smooth DC,
for example a LC or RC filter before you can feed it to the regulator.
If you for example need 250V DC you need to have around 290-300V DC before feed to
reg.
The best would be if you could tell me more about your psu. What are the sec. of the power transformer and .....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.