• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SUPER RARE Aura NS 18 goodness

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my baby... got some things that I need to take care of that require me to sell it..

I'd give it a 8.75-9 out of 10 only due to the scuffs on the magnet cover.. " try installing this thing by yourself and see if you don't have issues :p"

New this thing was 800 + shipping... I'm looking for 600 + shipping as it's super rare...

P1011035.jpg

P1010558.jpg

P1010557.jpg

P1010554.jpg

I know that as a buyer I'd not be comfortable with those terms. Too many people disappear as soon as they have your money. It's not an accusation, just it's only fair to settle it BEFORE money changes hands.

And the same thing holds true as a seller.. over 6 years and selling thousands of dollars of stuff on forums from my personal collection.. you have 0 idea on how many people blow smoke.. it gets old and tiring.. and have i 0 patients for it anymore..

please stop post dumping if you do not or don't have any intentions on purchasing..

Per your own posts, you already have a crew of purchasers (and rightfully so, this is a screaming deal as I posted earlier in the thread).

Your presumption that I have no idea of how many blow smoke is pretty lame. I've been buying and selling online for over a decade and have hundreds of transactions under my belt.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.