• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Morel MDT33, Audax HM210Z0-HM130Z0, Jordan JX92s,JX150, Aurum Cantus G2se.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Konstantin! I'm interested in the whole Poly Natalia package. Not sure about shipping to the USA, and how to pay in Euro, but we could probably make that work. Could you estimate a price for the whole thing shipped to Arvada, Colorado - zip code 80003? I may cry when I see the shipping cost... :bawling:

Does anyone know if PayPal could handle an international transaction?

Thanks in advance, and I hope this isn't too much trouble. If you're not interested in a long-distance deal, I fully understand.

I also need HM210ZO

Hello,
Does anyone still have a couple of Audax HM210Z0 8" woofers that I could buy? I have an old A851 design whose woofers need to be replaced. If you happen to have the HM130Z0s as well or know someone who has a pair of both of these drivers please respond.
thank you.
Nathan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.