• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Metal can opamps LME49710, LME49720, LME49713

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
....just have a small, small copy of the adress envelope left.
Seems to read like "Ho Chi Minh City".
Does that help ?
Greez

Siggi

That would mean : ca. 14-16 days journey, ca. 11 days delay.:(
They seemed to have changed the "procedure" over here. I can recall
times when I took merely 4 days and me collecting the stuff at the local customs office. Now DHL at Leipzig sends them to my local customs office
to collect my payment bills for accounting the taxes. When they got it ,the customs office sends it back to Leipzig DHL who actually perform
"customs duty" handing it over to the "postal service" which collects the tax-payment when expediting the "goodies". Reaaaaaaaly faaaaaasttttt ?!

Joined 2005
Paid Member
...I can only speak from my experiences: They (DHL) tended not to believe the declarations the last few times. So I had to post my paypal-bill to the local customs office. I can only guess what DHLs real motives may be. As opposed to former times, all my recent orders (3) from private persons have been held up, because they did not believe in the customs declaration of the sender. No more "handling tolerances" for smaller parcels.:confused:
However: YMMV !!

Greez

Siggy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.