• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:LossLess SD card player and more...24BIT/192Khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ad.4) 16/24 BIT and 44.1,88.2,96,192 KHz all supported by I2S but SPDIF is only 96Khz because I designed for everyone whom used narmal D/A (cs8414, ym**** other receiver chip which designed for CD PLAYER)

I have external DAC with coax SPDIF 24/192, is any possibility to connect your player witout the limitation 24/96?
Thanks
MAPL

LossLess SD card player still available....?

The surprise deal for Christmas and New Year !

Lossless Player ready to use included :
1. Touch Screen Function & Display
2. Remotee Control
3. Thumbdriver Reader (128MB to 64GB)
4. SD CARD Reader (128MB to 64GB)
5. 2.5 SATA HDD Internal Connector and Data Transfer via Computer (160GB to 2TB)
6. I2S Direct DAC CS4398 No need any modify (Opamp NE5532 & NE5534)
7. SPDIF Output for HI-END DAC
8. 2 Pcs of transformer Digial & Analog (Shunt Regulator)
9. Completed Chassis, IEC Socket,

All of them fully assembled and tested it meant you no need to solder by yourself. Everything is completed from my store you only push switch and find any songs you like from your source then JUST PLAY IT !

Last price is 295 USD includes shipping cost to anywhere !!! (registed airmail with tighly packing wood & foam)

Paypal accept

Thanks
Anadigit

Anadigit,
Please inform if LossLess SD card player still available to purchase.

Please quote your best price complete with shipping cost to Singapore.

Any one in this forum with same system or better also may offer me.

PM : saktigaza@yahoo.com

Rgds,
Sunami

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.