• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS great amplifier SYMASYM - TO264 - made by Rudi Ratlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to sell this wonderful sound amplifier ...

Short description from the producer...

"I am the author of this SYMASYM - version. The original version has been developed by Michael Bittner of course, but I have improved it by adding a CAP-multiplier frontend - PSU, adding pairs of output transistors to support speakers of low-impedance (<4OHM), and I have given this SYMASYM the best and absolutely matched components.
Simply look at the picture, and you will see MPC emitter resistors, best pF capacitors available (Cornell-Dublier), look at the big blue DC-blocking Clarity MKP - capacitors.
The torodial transformer is the best available: Nuvotem-Talema, …., even the PSU: there is no better one available right now.
I have used NJW0281 / NJW0302 transistors on the output, which are perfectly matched.
The attenuation is done by George Stantscheff’s original Lightspeed Attenuator.
I enhanced the lightspeed attenuator by driving it from a motorized potentiometer.
As DC-coupling caps it uses very high-grade Clarity MKP caps.
The amplifier uses a 2x25 VAC / 300VA torroid and a PSU with 40.000µF.
It has speaker-protection PCBs. It has only one input pair of RCAs.
You can imagine that I have given it the best sound possible."

About the price, I wait from an interest guy one decent offer and adding 40 euro for the shipping to EU only ...
Payment method - PayPal only.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    297.5 KB · Views: 2,466
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    519.9 KB · Views: 764
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 1,811
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    530.8 KB · Views: 1,961
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    502.9 KB · Views: 2,008
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 2,062
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.