• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Grado maple tone arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Do you need a Grado maple tone arm? Do you want one? Here is one looking for a good home. $75 OBO. US shipping shouldn't be much more than $20. International shipping we can figure out.

The arm has been rewired with Mogami 4 conductor + shield cable. It's easy enough to use your own wire if you wish. It's a good arm for a low compliance cart. Note that is does not have the original counterweight (I never had it) it uses a hex socket instead. Nice and shiny. :D

If no one here wants to give it a home, Rich Grado said he'd be glad to repatriate it back to New York.
Grado_arm1.jpg
Grado_arm2.jpg

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Late 50s is my guess. It came on my Rek-O-Kut turntable that I just sold. It came with the famous old Grado Hi-Fi ceramic cartridge. I dearly wanted to hear that cart, but alas it had the dreaded "one dead channel" fault. :( I went with a Stanton cart to keep it period correct.

BTW - the first buyer backed out. I've offered it to @wrenchone if he still wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.