• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: CS8412 and others

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
what??/

No, although I wish to can supply all thousands I can not do much about it. I just meant I did reserved that two pieces of CS8412CP to a possible sale to my brazilian fellow .

Elso seems to be stocking CS8412 to sell when they turn a jewel some years further, I think.
;)

Regards,

Hisatugo

Re: WOW!!

jonclancy said:
10 or 20 pieces!!!!

What have you got planned, Elso!!:eek:

Cheers

Jon

BTW, Did you get your Brown Dog adapters?

Hi Jon,
More thinking of a small run of KWAK-DACs. Not planning to resell the chips.
Yes I got my Brown-dog adapters from an other forummember. Sorry I did not get in touch with you again. Thanks for the offer anyway.:)

Hurrah!

Hi Hisatugo,

the CS8412 arrived safely today!!!

THANK YOU!! :D

One for my half-build DacKit, and the other for my DDDac (pcb and 1543s to arrive in the near future).

I can hardly wait! :xeye: I've also got a NEC CDR-602 MultiSpin CD-ROM coming from the States at some stage. A 7 quid eBay bargain!

More later, and as it happens (in the correct thread, of course:angel: ).

Jon

Dear Jon,

Glad to hear from you... In fact I'm waiting for some extra time next month to get back to my DIY projects as my speakers (new Dynaudio drivers) and my preamplifier... sometimes formal work requires more attention than we would like to. Happy construction!

Best regards...

Euclides.
:D :cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.