• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Almost completely rebuilt Teac A-BX 10 (by Thule Audio)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

I ‘m selling a largely completed project: The rebuilding of a Teac A-BX10 balanced amplifier. In the amplifier almost all relays (not the relay for the tape connection) and condensers, etc. exchanged - all high quality components of official distributors (Mouser, ...). All that is missing is a quad potentiometer, eight high-load resistors (which I add to the package), four cup capacitors (10.000 uF / 63V / 35 x 50 mm) and five dual op's (or op-sockets) in the input area, which are not needed for the XLR inputs. The old parts were carefully soldered. The amplifier was tested before disassembly - it worked.
The previous owner has a headphone jack installed, visually looks quite good, but the wiring is removed. There you could install a IR receiver of a remote control for a electronic potentiometer for example

The image of the complete device shows the original state, the image of the mainboard shows the current state.

The service manual can be found free in the web. I will add my printed one.

I will ask for 250.- Euros plus shipping

Attachments

• TEAC ABX 10  sw2.JPG
    TEAC ABX 10 sw2.JPG
    830.3 KB · Views: 447
  • ABX Urzustand.JPG
    ABX Urzustand.JPG
    825.1 KB · Views: 467
  • ABX10 Mainb.JPG
    ABX10 Mainb.JPG
    713.1 KB · Views: 460
  • TEAC ABX 10  sw23.JPG
    TEAC ABX 10 sw23.JPG
    868.5 KB · Views: 535
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.