• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free -- Just pay shipping (US)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

ra7

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I've collected too many speakers and want to clear out. Everything is 100% functional. Cosmetically, some items are not perfect. Pictures below.

Some of them I won at Burning Amp raffles, some others were bought outright, and yet others were bought from members here on diyaudio.

I want to ship using USPS flat rate boxes as much as possible, but some of the bigger items may not fit in the flat rate boxes and so I would ask for the actual charges or the best estimate.

I take checks. If you want to do paypal, it's a 3% charge over the shipping rate.

I can help with getting T-S parameters for the drivers, if needed.

Jamo Buyout 8" woofers, x2. These were bought from PE.
No Name Gold tweeters, x2.
No Name Subwoofers 10", x2.
No Name Subwoofer 12", x1.

Peerless HDS 6" woofers, x2. SOLD.
Eminence Alpha 15, x2. SOLD. Dust caps smooshed in by my dog. Not the best to look at, but perform the same as a new driver in the bass frequencies. These make awesome open baffle woofers. Could be covered with speaker cloth to hide the dust caps.
Jamo Buyout 8" woofers, x6. 6 SOLD. 2 available
NHT 5" woofers, x2. SOLD.
Heil AMT tweeters, x3. SOLD. Don't have much info on these other than they have a smooth, lush sound. Nice drivers, these.
XMOS Eval Board, x2. SOLD.

Attachments

• IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,088
  • DSC01065.jpg
    DSC01065.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,075
  • DSC01066.jpg
    DSC01066.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,061
  • DSC01067.jpg
    DSC01067.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1,050
  • DSC01069.jpg
    DSC01069.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,057
  • DSC01064.jpg
    DSC01064.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC01071.jpg
    DSC01071.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC01072.jpg
    DSC01072.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC01070.jpg
    DSC01070.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
I've collected too many speakers and want to clear out. Everything is 100% functional. Cosmetically, some items are not perfect. Pictures below.

Some of them I won at Burning Amp raffles, some others were bought outright, and yet others were bought from members here on diyaudio.

I want to ship using USPS flat rate boxes as much as possible, but some of the bigger items may not fit in the flat rate boxes and so I would ask for the actual charges or the best estimate.

I take checks. If you want to do paypal, it's a 3% charge over the shipping rate.

I can help with getting T-S parameters for the drivers, if needed.

Jamo Buyout 8" woofers, x8. These were bought from PE.
Peerless HDS 6" woofers, x2.
NHT 5" woofers, x2.
No Name Gold tweeters, x2.
No Name Subwoofers 10", x2.
Eminence Alpha 15, x2. Dust caps smooshed in by my dog. Not the best to look at, but perform the same as a new driver in the bass frequencies. These make awesome open baffle woofers. Could be covered with speaker cloth to hide the dust caps.
No Name Subwoofer 12", x1.
Heil AMT tweeters, x3. Don't have much info on these other than they have a smooth, lush sound. Nice drivers, these.

XMOS Eval Board, x2.

Hi, I'm interested in the peerless hds and the Amt tweets to Sydney, Australia happy to pay by PayPal. Thank you :) please msg me if still available..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW, what is your location for guessing the shipping cost?

Also a note on the AMT tweeters:
I was given a pair of speakers having that AMT tweeter around 1987. One woofer was dead so I just used the tweeters.
They had a 15uf capacitor on the tweeters for about a 1400hz first order crossover. I would guess the efficiency to be about 95DB for one watt. Also, you can probably buy the voice coil-pleats from Parts-Express.

"Some of them I won at Burning Amp raffles",
I thought those looked familiar, I donated them. :)
And I got them from Ron at NHT speakers.
If anyone has ANY INFO on those gold tweeters please PM me with the info.
I am extremely pleased to see that you are passing them on for free and not trying to make money off the deal. (wouldn't blame you if you did thou)
May the wings of 1,000 butterflies keep you cool this summer.....

Ron

ra7

Joined 2009
Paid Member
"Some of them I won at Burning Amp raffles",
I thought those looked familiar, I donated them. :)
And I got them from Ron at NHT speakers.
If anyone has ANY INFO on those gold tweeters please PM me with the info.
I am extremely pleased to see that you are passing them on for free and not trying to make money off the deal. (wouldn't blame you if you did thou)
May the wings of 1,000 butterflies keep you cool this summer.....

Ron

Thanks Ron! It was very exciting to win these drivers at Burning AMP. I had grand plans for them but sadly those plans never seemed to come to fruition. It was time to pass them on to someone who can use them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.