• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE! FREE! objective2 pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Page 1 updated

Guys/Gals:

please follow the instructions to make my life easier and you get your board sooner..

1. You need to donate $5 to diyaudio.com for every board you want
2. You need to go and visit my facebook page and LIKE it..
3. PM me your mailing address (I just print and cut it out, so if it's wrong, it's going to some place wrong)

I get a lot of emails with people asking for boards, no confirmation they donated, doesn't specify the # of boards / $ donated, no address (how do i ship without address?!), addresses with no names, etc

that takes time to reply, etc..

-joe

I guess if you donate to DIYAUDIO there is no doubt about Honesty, there is a little star under your side bar info that indicates you did so. Anyone who doesn't have this star is either not very honest about the donation or have sent in a cash donation to be added to the status later (unlikely). Just my .02$....

I guess if you donate to DIYAUDIO there is no doubt about Honesty, there is a little star under your side bar info that indicates you did so. Anyone who doesn't have this star is either not very honest about the donation or have sent in a cash donation to be added to the status later (unlikely). Just my .02$....
I donated $5 through the any amount donation page but when wrote my last post had no star under my name yet? Maybe because it was just after. Am using this comment to see if a star is there yet.

Regards

Simon

AH HUH maybe a min $10 donation is required to get a star. I just called a bunch of good folks dishonest for no reason and I apologize. I just associated the donation star with donation to DIYAUDIO no matter the amount. Sorry once again if I offended folks. Now to the admin, get the stars up for these good folks, $1 should get them this status, a donation is in fact a donation no matter the monetary value.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.