Found this -well prepared- TDA1562Q 70watt amp. schematic..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CryingDragon said:
I can't see the PDF of the PCB because it's damaged but the schematic he provides for it seems sound, personnaly,I would build one one (2 amp/2 chips) and use it to power the rear speakers,Do you have any regular speakers in the dash??

nop, ive just those 2 rear 6x9s, and 2 tweeters in dash with no
need to amplify'em.. what about the line convert?why to use? and
how to diy one?

ok so what were looking at here is your HU with the front outputs going to those tweeters and the rear outputs you want to use for the amps to power the 6X9's,ok the reason you need a line convertr is because most amps use a signal lever input witch is around~4V MAX and anything over that will cause great distrotion and since your radio outputs are 12 watts that 12V at one amp coming out of that radio,way too much for an amp input so you need something to step it down i'll try to find a schematic of one.

CryingDragon said:
dude you had the right number but ICQ didn't display when you messaged me,stuped ICQ.

dont worry man,, sometimes its like a$$!
about that line converter ive some notices:

1-its a very simple methode to reduce the voltage, i mean theres
other aftremarket products that do the same function in addition
to some others like (noise reduction...etc)

2-returning to the datasheet i cant find anything that indicates
the proper signal input volt. range...

3-the proper differential input impedance of the TDA1562 is within
90-150k, so will ive to change the R1,R2 values so that R2 will
be within the above range , and R1 are mutiple times higher?

little confused in this..

The TDA will accept a 0-2.5V range,exactly what that converter puts out,and it dosen't have to be matched because the resistor already in place on the circuit card and in the schematic before in input maintains a constant input resistance for the signal load and keeps the TDA stable. as it said in the notes for the schematic (the converter,and this would be a good idea) you can replace one if the resistors with a pot to control the level witch will be very good for matching the full output of your HU to your TDA amp, i can help you with that adjustment when the time comes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.