For people who speak french

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Uh?...

Simon,
Originally posted by NU_NRG ...Apprend à être flexible un peu pour communiquer avec les autres
Tu devrais aussi garder ton nationalisme à l'extrême pour toi...
I would like to translate that (and sorry for my rusty French skills and also for finding this a bit too late):
Learn to be a bit flexible to communicate with the others.
You also should keep your extreme nationalism private and for yourself.
I did not receive any email copy from Francois so i judge only from what i read here. Methinks you atleast rated an angry email from him and i am very glad and thankful he did email you and did not post.
I have scanned his and your posts, no evidence of other offenses, but no evidence either justifying anything near your statement (or should i call it a slap in the face?).
Can it be that simply one guy cannot stand to smell the other ?
Methinks you owe him a public apology. :mad: ... methinks you should take another swing at reading and understanding our forum rules and moderator statement.

better late then never..

I realize I may have missinterpreted his idea of creating a french section to this forum, Me thought he was one of those "mean extrimist" trying to split this forum in two. :confused:

I guess I was wrong, I explained myself with François, case closed. Delete my post if you want, I was wrong (although I stil don't see how a french only forum could help us.)

ps.Good to see a moderator finally doing his job ;)

Simon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.