• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Aussie DIYer's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Paul at Volltran hasn't got back to me yet, given the current exchange rate what are w looking at in terms of cost for which particular units.
I'm starting a new job this week and so far no indication of long term salary ( performance based position ) bur if I can afford the postage ?? A DEFINITE MAYBE??

If you want to talk about it directly email me and I'll give you my mobile number, after hours only though ( health regs mean I can't have it in my hand and no pockets in my work wear.

regards
Ted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.