• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Focal Beryllium tweeters for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Beryllium Teeters

Hi,

The TBU from the Grande Utopia have been sold, but I still have:
- One pair of TBUSM11, which are the SAME tweeters then in the Grande Utopia (same dome, magnet system etc.), just another frontplate. Used, but less then 20 hrs of working.
- One pair of TCE Be, these are Beryllium tweeters mounted into the classic T90TDX Frontplate and magnet system. New, frontplate being repainted in black.
- One pair of SM11 midranges, with Neodymium Magnetsystem, 40mm VC and a rather high sensitivity (above 90dB). Cone is idendtical to the Grande Utopia Midranges. Used, but less then 20 hrs of working.
- 4 pieces of 6W/9451 midranges, used in the Grande Utopia and the Nova Utopia. New and unused.

Mail me for more info and pics.

Ask me for some other Focal drivers, maybe I can find them

rgds,
Rainer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.