• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

First Time Project - Finished! Photos Attached

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I do not get any encouragement at home and my wifes only comment was 'that's nice' - I guess I am going to have to built a robot with AI that cleans the house to impress her!!

I get "and why do you need ANOTHER amplifier". Keep it up and you will get that one too. After a while, fixing the car or the broken TV seems expected too.

Seriously that is one nice looking amplifier. I do not have the patience to make anything that nice looking.

Hi Ron,

It is distributed by Farnell. I am sure that you have heard of them. They are worldwide and will mostly delivery products the same day. I am pretty sure that they are still in stock because I bought another just a couple of weeks ago. The order number quoted is the Farnell number.

Cheers,

Rob

Farnell is affiliated with Newark in the US. Unfortunately they quote a rediculus lead time and minimum order requirement on this particular switch.

All is not lost. Mouser has 40 of them on order with a delivery date of Nov 16. Mouser # 117-MP0045/1E2BL012 They are in their current catalog on page 1377.

All of this info was found by simply Googling the part number.

All said is true,
I had one on order with Mouser for 5 weeks. Until it did not ship on time....blah.....blah.....blah...delays from manufacturer....blah.
They told me it would be (As of October 25th) it would be 71 Days!
Farnell may be my only choise at this point....with a $15 min. shipping charge for 1 item...OUCH! The switch is $13 :D

I did look around, I would never ask if I had not done my homework.

Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.