• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

LC has almost the FO 1.4 ready.

But here's my fresh FO 1.2, I just finished it last week.

Time to upgrade to version 1.3 :D, so it gets a better chance in a shootout against Juma's Cubie2 class A amplifier.

LC can you send me the 1.3 upgrade info?

Regards,
Danny

Attachments

• IMG_0592s.jpg
    IMG_0592s.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_0584s.jpg
    IMG_0584s.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 708
Hi
I have to sell lazycat factory chassis build with fisher sk157 and first one two module (one need to re measure basic and offset ) I change new set of Semilab .
Furutech IEc, two DC offset .
Selling price $280 (fix) plus shipping .

I understand I put wrong place buy here is best for lazycat fan !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 755
My loved F5T said goodbye tonight.
When is the V 1.4 ready? I'm signing up for 2 modules as soon as possible. Thanks a lot. Best regards Sveinung.
Blue smoke left the F5T, or it was just retired?

At the moment testing of a preproduction serial modules is taking place. Components values has to be tested again on at least four modules to be sure all are optimal, before turning the green light on.

Hopefully in June first deliveries will take place .

Regards L.C. :cheers:

Thanks, I'll do my best. :up:

Well S, M and L will have the same front-end engine, so quite determined SQ, the main differences will be in the output stages and number of output power devices present. ;)

So, it's clear that for example FO v1.2 has and most probably will have a pair of a complementary Alfet transistors in a version 1.4M. I assume that FO v1.4L will have two pairs of these Alfets. Will FO v1.4S have one half of one pair of these Alfets? :cool: Or will have a FO v1.4S a different transistors, or the same transistors, but just will have a different circuit or offsets?

First One variants

First One S - dual NP output mosfet, 120 Wrms/4 Ohm, 50 x 70 mm

First One M - one pair double die output mosfets, 230 Wrms/4 Ohm, 50 x 100 mm

First One L - two pairs double die output mosfets, 450 Wrms/4 Ohm, 50 x 160 mm

Assuming these power responses covering the most of DIY-ers needs on smallest footprint possible.

Especially suitable for HQ active power monitors or multichannel HT systems.

DC coupled enhanced CFA topology, one step beyond. :up:

I am very tempted to get myself the 1.4 (M) modules when available. Nearly went for it when they were first released. However, I am a newbie and not sure if I have the skills to put everything together. Is there anyone out there who does a build service (for a fee, of course). I would quite like to have 2x monoblocs in one of these chassis (S-3207 Aluminum amplifier case / Enclosure /amplifier BOX/ PSU Case | eBay) measuring 320mm width to match my current DAC (with volume control). Not sure if there would be adequate space for a heat sink though - the SK90 suggested on hifiduino might work? I would also like 12v triggers in and out and I think the recommended PSUs support these? I would be very interested to know if anyone has managed to get monoblocks in a smaller chassis.

Thanks.