• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Finally, SR-71 is coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After several months of designing, testing, adjusting, manufacturing...Now the awesome SR-71 is coming!

This is the first bamboo artwork chassis tube amplifier in the world! The bamboo is light weight, low cost (comparing to wood with same hardness) and rigid. The front, back and top plate are made of special gold anodized aluminum.

The circuit is all new designed with 6N8P(6SN7) + 6P3P(6L6). Dual feedback + high quality output transformer give SR-71 excellent sound quality. Wima MKP10 was used in the audio coupling path. All resistors are 1% metal film. PCB are gold plated thick copper board manufactured by EzPCB.

SR-71 was showed in a local audio exhibition 2 weeks before. It was one of the shinnest star in the show! We got more than 60 individual order during the 2 days show, ranked no.1 among all the tube amplifiers in the show!

Now it's available for order at Siliconray Online Store, Here it is:

SR-71 hifi single tube amplifier

It's available in kit or assemblyed amp.
Some Photos:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It's because your culture does not respect copyrights, patents among other things.

SME = Sony Music Entertainment.

The name SR-71 is also taken.

"After several months of designing, testing, adjusting, manufacturing..."
I appreciate your trying to make a living, it does not take months to copy a schematic and build an simple amp into a serving tray.

Clearly you forgot the safety stage in your months of designing, testing, adjusting, manufacturing.
What is concerning is your kits are designed for beginners, as no one with experience would consider your product, even for a moment. These same beginners may put false hope, thinking you actually know what your doing.

Again I got nothing wrong with a guy trying to make a buck, from anywhere, but your out of control, you just say whatever lingo you think we want to hear.

Your video still does not work. We all know how hard it can be to put a video on youtube.:rolleyes:

Yes gapmedia, I reliazed that this morning after I google what SME is. I was playing Bob Dylan's Blowing in the wind in the video. Thanks for let me know that, sorry for my improper background music. I will retake the video and upload it tomorrow.

Probably I need to write a song and record a CD to avoid the copyright problem tonight :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.