• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The small fets,power fets,2 watt smd resistors and induction free source resistors.Maybe it is a good idea to providethe rectifier diodes too.
Or do you guys want me to provide all the components?

Personally I think it might be a good idea to include the rectifier diodes as well. For resistors and capacitors I see no reason to include these. People might go for different boutique versions.

Is it OK for you guys to use Renesas fets?

Hallo MM Patrick.

Yes, i also feel good with Renesas Fets. My are bought from Tech DIY Store
and work fine.
Resistors is mix of HifiCollective- UK PRP and RN60 US Seller.
A nice service if you can give a lucratively price package.
Much parts are available in AliExpress shops- could this be a good option?

Please Helfred go around for more passenger in Denmark building the FetZilla.
We all together got a more attractive price for needed parts. :happy2:

Regards Bangla H :xeye: :cool:

Hallo MM Patrick.

Yes, i also feel good with Renesas Fets. My are bought from Tech DIY Store
and work fine.
Resistors is mix of HifiCollective- UK PRP and RN60 US Seller.
A nice service if you can give a lucratively price package.
Much parts are available in AliExpress shops- could this be a good option?

Please Helfred go around for more passenger in Denmark building the FetZilla.
We all together got a more attractive price for needed parts. :happy2:

Regards Bangla H :xeye: :cool:

Did you've to pay custom fee buying at Tech DIY store?

Did you've to pay custom fee buying at Tech DIY store?

Hallo Patrick.
Sorry i've find your Question until now.
I bought my last matched Quad near 3 years back.
So like normal clients i pay all costs- matching+ shipping- so it is expensiv.
See here:Tech DIY Company Store
MOUSER:
The Resistor is: http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/303/res_wh_wn-180230.pdf
also: DN2530
Microchip Announces the Acquisition of Supertex, inc. | Microchip Technology Inc.
also: ZVP2110GTA http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/115/ZVP2110G-94668.pdf

The Renesas i have ordered last by Chinese Aliexpress Seller a mix form old genuin
Hitachi and Renesas- see Picture.

Original K1058 J162 2SK1058 2SJ162 ein paar 22 in Unsere team\r\n 1. wir sind professionelle, unser Team besteht aus Ingenieure und Entscheidungstrger. \r\n 2. wir sind aus Integrierte Schaltungen auf AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group
Not sure that items, but i have measured Vgs on 15VDC and is in same range like TECH
Parts ~ 0,8V- 1,0V. Also rxk971 have build in FX-8 and they work.
The SK170 are on the way- i must measure Idss than if received here, on 9V like advise.
Mouser BYQ28E- 150 http://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/...%2bif1hoBbaGhuVdXqJYwFYwL0v4tfb1HcQRoxW510w==
Aliexpress have not lower options if you by up to 10 pieces Diodes.

That are possible sources to buy? ore better one around?

Patick if your package for all needed transistors is ok i will take your proposal.

I have even informed Member xrk971- don't know now he would count in, if you, others can wait one or two days..... one more caught would be nice.

Regards Bangla H.
w

Hallo Patrick.

Mister X has informed me is no interesting to build a FetZilla, he lives actually lucky with
Valery's VHEX+ as his best Amp now.
I can agree that, because Valery designed very professional, Hugh knows that, clever too.

I now have to test the "genuine" Latfet's, but same like you- no time Problems with
Renesas.

Now i wait what you offer different part KIT? available price?, or buy by me self, no
problem.

Regards Bangla.

Hallo Patrick.

Mister X has informed me is no interesting to build a FetZilla, he lives actually lucky with
Valery's VHEX+ as his best Amp now.
I can agree that, because Valery designed very professional, Hugh knows that, clever too.

I now have to test the "genuine" Latfet's, but same like you- no time Problems with
Renesas.

Now i wait what you offer different part KIT? available price?, or buy by me self, no
problem.

Regards Bangla.

Has Mister X heard a FetZilla?

Has Mister X heard a FetZilla?

Hi Patrick.

I think sure not and he don't will realize the very clever work in detail from
the members here+ an extra Hugh sharing ideas here.
XRK was and is more active in speaker Fast System or his Trisynergy Horn
project and switched back to do more there.
Could he be pity for that? :p :eek: :eek: :bawling: :bawling: lost/missed later a good amp?

Regards Hagen.

See you are in with Valery and Jeff- nice!

As you all know I've to order the SK170BL fet are there people wanting more ?I order them at Schuro germany.

Last time I tried to order 2SK170BL from Schuro he was not able to deliver. If you check his Ebay-page his does not have any 2SK170BL available. I think he explained to me that he had to restore an old version of his site due to technical problems and that only the Ebay-page was valid.
Maybe a good idea to check with him before you order....
To answer your question - I have a stock of both 2SJ74 and 2SK170 and don't need more :cool:

/helfred

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.