female musicians-

Theory and structure/phrasings of music itself is amazing just because you can channel any emotion/feeling, Memory does have quite a bit involved with it as far being able to hear how our minds perceive a certain note/tone/harmonic etc. Some of us may not even be sure what the hell that note even is yet its like with me I automatically know so many ways to fit it in so to speak with multiple patterns/phrasings. Its not exactly easy to explain with me lol I can explain the technical skills and most of technical aspects of gear related things but actual playing not really lol. Its really just all on a whole different level lol

I'm not sure haha Its really hard to describe/put into words, as much theory as I have studied still don't really understand what I'm doing half the time but its like I hear a certain note/tone/fundamental/harmonic and just try to do something with them lol, but I really like fast phrasings and patterns that build emotion etc think it really sounds cool Sylvania 6v6 - YouTube I don't know I'm just everywhere as far as styles lol

1st: be thanked, JRGuitarGuy, I'll make some notes, I think I might have got the essentials... Maybe you know some interesting paper for me on the topic?

2nd: to contribute to the original topic of the thread I will add some female musicians I like (I didn't read all posts so they might be double, sorry...): Patti Smith, Siouxsie Sioux, Beth Gibbons(Portishead), Shirley Manson(Garbage), Alison Goldfrapp, Chan Marshall (Cat Power), last but definitely not least: Lana del Rey :D

there are also some disharmonics in there GuitarGuy ;-)
(probably I forgot some important ones, shame on me!)

ven

JRGuitarGuy
that clip
which clip?

but its just camera's limiter/compressor wigging out lol
what camera?

What do you mean by disharmonics?
Hmm, I tend to like music using "strange" series of tones/melodies... Some people stated my taste of music to be "disharmonic"... I don't know, but I know what you mean, now it get's really hard to put in words!

material on these topics involving Music/Electrical/Physics I can read about this stuff for days
ok, I will also send you some link then, maybe...

Last edited:
Disharmonic as in like chaotic pretty much? and like nothing too structured? or well just pretty much everywhere and no real set melody? Its like all the crazy sounds in between and underlying patterns, Like Phrygian/Aeolian I swear I'm hearing some wild **** inside these patterns or some sort of underlying tones, That is really hard to describe in words then going back in forth and mixing with the abused Pentatonic patterns it sounds insane lol