faster transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will try to find some schematics from my archive. I planned, and made that amplifier. But the owner made some modification :D
He put bigger transformer 2x36V instead of the 2x28V, i used. Add fan for the cooling.
The amplifier is very simple, use double differential for input, and triple EF output, with MJ340/350+MJE15030/31+MJL21193/94.
I think, that the full speed 4" fan keeps the output cool enough, to survive this action....

sajti

sajti said:
I will try to find some schematics from my archive. I planned, and made that amplifier. But the owner made some modification :D
He put bigger transformer 2x36V instead of the 2x28V, i used. Add fan for the cooling.
The amplifier is very simple, use double differential for input, and triple EF output, with MJ340/350+MJE15030/31+MJL21193/94.
I think, that the full speed 4" fan keeps the output cool enough, to survive this action....

sajti

Only one differential pair at the input, no full complementary circuit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.