F6 Amplifier

I have a confirmed order for 2 x JT-123-FLPCH Jensen Transformers.

Whoopee!
AHsJFJhC1JVdTiwNFHjIzQRYghQooATggIBTTTRlyNVL0Z4COQLoGuCnQgAduFxBEWgoDaMibGzFWSPmU4csj+wM1PKj1okIIUjp6WEESB+BGGKhQHUrj5U6CaosGTVmjgxZfDhtogIpxgAJAgBgmZTpC5kNAxkcmaIq1B1PgSotWCgQzyIagHx4afCnFZqFdF5IKWCKgGENQxAxKdGi1yBCpWrMCCDCAC0TAdrsuGRDyAcYFIJ0QSDAAIIEiQBEYpWEh5JXTySZAQBmxYADD8KQaOQCTi8cXFZ5cGRBDYRUZd6AuiFnIIhOW1QQucCBFxJMLM7QFTgiioNZheYuAgwIADs=

It's never quiet where I work. Except for years ago I worked at a Phoenix FM station known as KQYT, quiet, the most beutiful music...
Actually, the participants of the F6 thread are probably thinkin about the unknowns and building. Or waiting for comments about how good it is. Personally, I want to understand all these things. but I have my own set of projects slowly moving along and 1 of them happens to have a transformer. So, F6 was particularly interesting.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
moi here and there working on Steampunk B. J2

it's time to make my first complete amp , after years and years of having all of them just in Ikebana style

also thinking of Babelfish Papasit (on paper more than 8 months , not tried yet :bawling: ) ..... and F6 Papasit .......

but thinkin ' - why - they will work , anyway ..... :rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
will put a thread when time comes

not so soon - in month or two

always need to catch up , and having all amps I need already .......

;)

...to quote a Zen Master...."the fun is in the building".....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've got quite a few as well but always wan't mo.....holy grail keeps on moving away in the distance.

Although i have very very good music in my place ....much thanks to you know who.:drink::drink::drink: