• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale F5P & M2 Output Stage Bare PCBs

Things you have for sale.
Hello,

I have a few spare boards that I bought to offer the community. These are the F5P and M2 - both V2. Many thanks to Fran and Patrick for the design and layout of these boards. Selling for $16, plus $4 USPS shipping - in the USA only for now.

Please PM with your PayPal ID, and address if interested.

Rick

Edit: Point of clarification... This offer is for a stereo pair of each. 4 PCB in total.
Edit 2: Photo and shipping will be via USPS Ground Advantage.

PXL_20240331_142433818.jpg

Last edited:
Some have inquired about the RelaiXed Passive Attenuator PCBs.

I do have a few bare PCBs (2 board kit) that I'm offering for $18, plus $6 postage. They are bigger and heavier. :)

PM if interested.

Rick

Attachments

• PXL_20240331_171957987.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240331_171957987.MP.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 79
@redjr How much is shipping then? I sent you a PM and you replied "There are 4 PCBs included. Send me 20$ that includes shipping of $4." I sent you $20 via paypal and now you say you want $15 more for shipping so I must be misunderstanding something here. Could you please update your post with the full pricing?

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
With consent of redjr, I offer the same, here in this thread, but for EU only.

I have some leftover boards and I offer these for 15€ +shipping for a stereo set (one set= 2x M2 + 2x F5P).
4 sets available, one set has the SMD parts soldered already (Most of them, actually. According to the building instructions, some of the SMD parts have to be soldered in after some setup).
Please PM me if interested.

Reactions: 1 user