Joined 2005
Layout design is ready

Now its just to order the last parts, and actually do it

Attachments

• F5  kabinet Renesas Super.JPG
    F5 kabinet Renesas Super.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 633
F5 Mods Listing

I'm near completion of an F5, It's currently a stock build.

Does anybody have a listing or highlight of all the F5 mods/enhancements. I have a couple days free to complete it. But I'm getting swamped reading all all 800+ posts. Sorry for being lazy, just trying to save some time.

Thank You. :)

PS. Posting numbers will suffice.

Blues,

1) I was not referring to you.
2) I hate people using very single opportunity to advertise for their commercial activities. For me, it pollutes the thread.
3) I already indirectly advertised for you, in the interest of pointing people to a viable source.

Or should I have advertise for you by adding the link and the full details as well ?

You may have other opinions, I am allowed to have mine.
If you have a real first name, I'll address you every single time when I have a message for you.

Patrick

Blues,

1) I was not referring to you. Good!
2) I hate people using very single opportunity to advertise for their commercial activities. For me, it pollutes the thread. Which at times you do as well.
3) I already indirectly advertised for you, in the interest of pointing people to a viable source. To which I said "Thanks a lot!". If it wasn't me it's still okay.

Or should I have advertise for you by adding the link and the full details as well ? No, it's doing well without it.

You may have other opinions, I am allowed to have mine. Okay.
If you have a real first name, I'll address you every single time when I have a message for you. Okay.

Patrick

> Which at times you do as well.

Count how many post I advertise for anything, compared to the post I made with real technical contents.

And I don't have a link to those at my signature.

Actually, I don't really need any of those "commercial" activities, at least not financially.
It's more for the pride than anything.

Let's leave it at that.

Patrick

Yeah whatever...I take it you at least once used my wormhole:rolleyes: or you wouldn't know some details on my spreadsheet.

I know you don't care but I'll mention it anyway...I've also been developing the Curl Buffer (it's not the B1 by the way like Juma pointed out to you on the EB article).

Blues,

1) I was not referring to you.
2) I hate people using very single opportunity to advertise for their commercial activities. For me, it pollutes the thread.
3) I already indirectly advertised for you, in the interest of pointing people to a viable source.

Or should I have advertise for you by adding the link and the full details as well ?

You may have other opinions, I am allowed to have mine.
If you have a real first name, I'll address you every single time when I have a message for you.

Patrick

Blues' selling of matched fets on DIYAudio is a service in my opinion, and a hugely welcome one for many many people on this forum. He's hardly making a living out of it.

Most of the time it's generally considered better to be courteous - you talk of "polluting the thread". Well there's absolutely nothing more polluting than this kind of debate - take it to private messages if you want to continue - nobody else cares!