• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F4 matched FET's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Tarasque, I'm a new F4 builder and I would need a full set for my build. Being very hard to me to find, I'd really appreciate the whole semiconductors party: 2x (2x 2SK370's, 1x Shunt TL431, 3x IRFP240, 3xIRFP9240). :blush:

I thought it would have been nicer to post here before mailing you. If it's alright, just give me a sign and I'll write you with my shipping details...

Thank you in advance for doin' this... Really great.

Giacomo

Judo...I'm reading my mails when I have the time to do so. Do not dispare...everyone will get an answer, although it may take a week or so.

The Jfets are delayed and I'm expecting them in about 7 day's

This is most likely the last batch of Jfets i'm going to match, as I'm neerly finnished with my amplifier projects.

I have build ballanced 6 channels F4 and MOX active filter. These are still waiting for Jfets, as are my ono's and preamp.

I will continue to match IRFP240 and 9240 fets as I use these also in my high power amplifiers for special projects I'm involved in.

All,

As I stated earlier, IRFP fets are more and more difficult to get in larger batches. I'm having real trouble now getting IRFP240 and 9240 fets produced in Mexico or China.

The market if flooded with less quality fets from Korea that have a higher production spread wrt Ugs and differences in Gm.

I'm currently tracking down a batch from China and hope to have then in house by the end of next week.

Judo...I will include the Jfets in your shipment as well. I just received some.

Geert...When it is required to take them with you next weekend, Ill have fets ready for you from my X1000 project. It would have my preference you could wait just a little more.

Okay Tarasque, forget about sending yours. I'll pay for shipment if you're willing to ship to South Africa. Pick me some nice ones. I will search through the forum because it has occurred to me you could be offering Jfets I might be interested as well. Will send you PM as soon as I know what's what, probably before you receive the next batch. Regards.

judo said:
Tarasque, another three weeks - no news, no fets. I am not waiting more send my money back, pls !

The current production from Korea and China from the same series have a much higher variation in parameters. This makes it harder to provide tightly matched sets.
Your fets are ready except for the IRFP240. These fets are ordered and to be shipped this week.

This is the third order required to send fets that are matched closely enough to everyone that requested matched fets.

I can not change this situation for now and also can not return your money as it is used to buy your own fets.

Pls Judo, could you chill dude? Our friend Tarasque is doing us a favour and you can't really approach him like a supplier. I do not think he profits enough to be treated like sh@#.
I'd say doing high-end DIY the 'el cheapo' way does take patience.

BTW, he brought mine to the place I was staying at..... talkin'bout service!

judo said:
Sorry, i can not accept your answer. All the fets or all my money back, it was clear what i payed for.
Judo,
Please, don't be so rude.
You are not buying FETs from a store with stock...
You are buying FETs from a DIYer that takes time to setup a matching bench and share with the us the possibility to have close matched FETs, it take time to get the FETs from the suplyers and it takes time to measure.

Pi.ssing-off a good will man is not an option :whazzat:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.