• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 and F4 Clone PCB Reissue group buy, also F5 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Peter Daniel said:

A single amp board, consists of two amp channels separated by a scoring line.

For dual mono, or stereo, you will need one amp board (F3 or F4) and 2 PS pcbs for F4 and 1 PS for F3.

Now I will have to edit wiki as I would nead 2PS PCB For F4 ( I was counting that I would nead 1 per (stereo-dual mono) AmpPCB )

@ Peter Daniel - will you send email to every one with billing cost (PCB+shiping+paypal fee) or should we just make payment and drop you email once we make it ?

Predator864 said:

I'm pretty shure some of the people will use regular bridges so you might be able to find just this part.

yoke said:
@ Peter Daniel - will you send email to every one with billing cost (PCB+shiping+paypal fee) or should we just make payment and drop you email once we make it ?

I will certainly not send any emails. Payment info will be posted in this thread, as it was done before: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1298371#post1298371

Don't do any payments yet, as I'm waiting for price and order confirmation.

Peter,
Maybe I missed it somewhere on this forum, but is it possible to see the outline of the PCB and where the power transistors are? At the moment I am planning the box and heat sinks and this information would help me a lot to organize it all propely.

Thanks.

Peter Daniel

yoke said:

Now I will have to edit wiki as I would nead 2PS PCB For F4 ( I was counting that I would nead 1 per (stereo-dual mono) AmpPCB )

Ok, I am confused. I intend on building 2 stereo F3 amps and 4 balanced F4 monoblocks. I have ordered one PS board for each of the F3 boards(pairs). I also ordered PS board one PS board for each monoblock F4 board(pair). That means I ordered six PS boards, two F3 amp boards(pair), and four F4 amp boards(pair) to make the amps listed above. Is this correct or do I need two PS boards for each F4 board(pair) to make one balanced monoblock?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
khundude said:
So for a balanced F4 it is essentially two F4's. So just to be clear, one or two PS boards for each pair of F4 amp boards? I just want to be certain.

Yes. It is essentially two F4's. I use one power supply for each - using the V+ and V- wired to both boards. Ground is common to all of them. I can send you a picture of it assembled if you like.

Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.