• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 and F4 Clone PCB Reissue group buy, also F5 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Caps in F5

Hi All,
Hi Peter,

Merry Christmast & Happy New Year

I read someone posting in F5 Amp monts ago
I forgot who, but he add 1 caps in the board

Is that ok if we make place for the caps?
Who knows will add a little improvment.
We can try and if worse so desolder it.

Maybe its to late to give a suggestion now
but who know will usefull, thank you

Oh yes for resistor, are we going to group buy ?
For other F5 equipment, is there seller here ?

Regards,

I have a mouser BOM done if anyone wants it. You will still need to order the 2SJ108/170 and 2SK370 from tech-diy or similar.

Email me for it. - I've ordered the stuff from mouser and I think its all ok. Theres also a full F3 BOM in the same excel file but I haven't ordered it yet. And you need to use 2 of Peters boards so that you can use the lower rated caps if you want to use the ones I've specc'd

Fran

Peter,

I just sent you payment for one more F5 stereo board and have updated/corrected the wiki to reflect my total. I am afraid that there may be some confusion regarding my order, so I have sent you a private email.

Please let me know of there is any discrepancy between your and my totals.

Thanks,
Looney

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.