• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S: Philips / Marantz CD-player parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Arne,

Would you consider selling the turnable and hub? (the thingies that holds the CD in place).

I've just bought a Philips CD-Pro from a jukebox player on eBay. The turnable (which the CD sits on) on that thing has quite a larger cone than the usual CD player, and there is no matching hub (the magnetic thing that caps on the CD). I manage to get two set of turnable and hub from two old and broken Sony players, but only one fit marginally after reducing the length of the spindle motor's shaft, so that the CD sits at about the right distance from the laser. But I think this Sony set is too filmsy, and in rotation there is some wobbling in the CD.

I would like to get a set of turnable and hub from Philips player, hopefully they will fit the CD-Pro. I did have spare spindle motor, in case the shaft of the old motor is too short now.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
"CD-Pro" is quite many different drives, these days.
I would need the type-no. and maybe a picture...
I do not have parts for CD-drives after CDM 4 swing-arm.

Yes, I do have used, working CDM4/19 unit.
Be prepared for high shipping-cost :bawling:

Arne K

Philips cd 304 mk2

Probably this quote is far outdated, but do you still have Philips CD304(mk1) for sale?

I need also transport PWY1011, maybe it is somewhere in your dark closet?

Or maybe you have decent/vintage dac or cdp to offer under 100eu?

Please email me, i can not send email to other members currently.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
CD-84; $ 75 + shipping...:eek: (= ~$ 75 within europe)

Arne K

Attachments

• img_3651 (small).jpg
    img_3651 (small).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 150
Cobra2 said:
[.

Some old Philips parts

I am looking for the IR receiver part from a CD304.
It is that smal alu block that sits under the CDM1 transport.
From that block goes a shielded cable to the IR diode in the front and a cable to the display pcb (soldered)

Do you have that part available ? together with the cables and IR diode part ?

Thanks for answering in advance and very best regards.

Onno (Onnosr)

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Onnosr said:
Cobra2 said:
[.
Some old Philips parts

I am looking for the IR receiver part from a CD304.
It is that smal alu block that sits under the CDM1 transport.
From that block goes a shielded cable to the IR diode in the front and a cable to the display pcb (soldered)

Do you have that part available ? together with the cables and IR diode part ?

Thanks for answering in advance and very best regards.

Onno (Onnosr)
Sorry...

tony.garner said:
Any chance you have chip MAB8440P
From what player?

Arne K

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.