Ess Elite

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And I had a trouble, from for bad распайки has burned down one year ago one of ESS MODEL 8, and I now in despair as on our continent such isn't present.... And a sound decent and to compare to what another it is difficult. If there is what that the technical information on this product or as it I will repair very grateful.... (It it is necessary so to happen has burned down one year ago one of ESS MODEL 8 :((() >>> What to me to do?.......
http://tornado.ucoz.de/_fr/0/7307697.jpg

Which month I try to find though what that the technical information as them to repair and the technical information on a product. All is vain. Help please, especially to you is easier, knowing a native language you like a duck to water, and I am compelled to translate each page through the translator.... And not always it turns out clearly...
Sound at these loudspeakers and truth very worthy. Here only at us about them practically it is a little known, basically any junk sell for the big money. I look forward your support! Thanks huge!!!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.