Esoteric D-1 DAC nude photos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audiofanatic said:
Hi fmak,

The schematic, will be heard to get or impossible.
If the I/V stage is built with OpAmp's than I urge you to build a new one with descrete components. I'll see what I can do for you.
The I/V stage of the PCM64P can be made without OpAmp's.
Like the KRELL SBP64X DAC. I don't have the schematic of the KRELL but I do have the KRELL here and I can try to lookfor you and hope that you will not need a balanced output.

This is what I found in the data's I have from a DENON CD Player.
I hope the file is not to big.

Regards,

Audiofanatic ;)

Hi Audiofanatic

Excuse me for sending you an off topic message here, but my mail is down :(

You told me some months ago that one of your friends had a marantz CD72SE a CD60 and a CD80 to sell
Does he still have them? and still want to sell them?

Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex,

The CD-Players are all gone exept for the CD80 which he prefers to listen to.
I still have a TEAC VRDS 7 that's a T1 Transport with a build in DAC.
My partner now uses my (old) CD72SE highly modified.

I have a VRDS 25X wich I'm modifying at the moment and I'm planing in making a WADIA KILLER! With 3 transformers 2 Kwak Clock's, a NEW! BAL/ UN-BAL. desctete I/V stage and a NEW case made of solid aluminum of at least 10mm thick aluminum and Blue/black Plexiglass front and back.

If I where you, I'll try to get the CD72 Champagne on eBay.de
I have the Service manual and can send you the schematics and the mods by e-mail. But first I have to scan the schematics and I don't have a scanner yet!

Just keep in touch and I'll send you the manuals eventually if you buy the CD72 on eBay.

All the best and good luck!

Audiofanatic ;)

Audiofanatic said:
Hi Alex,

The CD-Players are all gone exept for the CD80 which he prefers to listen to.
I still have a TEAC VRDS 7 that's a T1 Transport with a build in DAC.
My partner now uses my (old) CD72SE highly modified.

I have a VRDS 25X wich I'm modifying at the moment and I'm planing in making a WADIA KILLER! With 3 transformers 2 Kwak Clock's, a NEW! BAL/ UN-BAL. desctete I/V stage and a NEW case made of solid aluminum of at least 10mm thick aluminum and Blue/black Plexiglass front and back.

If I where you, I'll try to get the CD72 Champagne on eBay.de
I have the Service manual and can send you the schematics and the mods by e-mail. But first I have to scan the schematics and I don't have a scanner yet!

Just keep in touch and I'll send you the manuals eventually if you buy the CD72 on eBay.

All the best and good luck!

Audiofanatic ;)

too bad they're gone :(

I'll try to get the CD72 on ebay, if the price don't go too high

Since you had one, can you tell me how it's made? In the player, is there only one big pcb taking all tha place, leaving no place to make mods, or is there much space left?

Hi Alex,

It's a great player, and there are 2 pcb's if I recall correctly.
One for the transformer and a big one for the rest.
Really easy to modify and lots of space inside. You have to get rid of the copper plated covers in the player to get to the components, but It's a real high end player after modifing it.

Best regards,

Audiofanatic ;)

P.S. If you want to ask more, send me an e-mail, this is out of topic on this thread. :nod: :)

Audiofanatic said:
Hi Alex,

It's a great player, and there are 2 pcb's if I recall correctly.
One for the transformer and a big one for the rest.
Really easy to modify and lots of space inside. You have to get rid of the copper plated covers in the player to get to the components, but It's a real high end player after modifing it.

Best regards,

Audiofanatic ;)

P.S. If you want to ask more, send me an e-mail, this is out of topic on this thread. :nod: :)

my mail server is down :(
but I've no more questions now, thanks!

I think I'll ask you more questions if I get this player ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.