Epson projector ballasy bypass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good morning. I have a problem with two epson projectors. One is EB-825 and the other is EB-85H. After disassembling them the only difference I have found is that the second one has a less powerful lamp and the epson brand ballast besides that it does not have a temperature sensor in the ballast, the first one has the tdk brand ballast. I need to remove the ballast to put a led light on. The problem is that these projectors are not worth jumping the ballast that is upside down, but they communicate through a serial port. I have found very interesting things in this forum Прошу помощи! Создание эмулятора балласта лампы проектора Epson. (Страница 5) / Аппаратные вопросы / Форум arduino.ua the problem is that it does not have the same protocol as mine. After downloading the program to the arduino nano and connecting it, there are times when a signal comes in from the projector but the arduino doesn't respond at all because it doesn't recognize it. The problem is that I do not have an original lamp to put it to be able to read the codes that I should answer. I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.