Enclosure for DD2512a

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
luka i had ever built and spray it with some red color. but it was 2 way speaker. i like the red color because i found the first series of wharfedale diamond. it had 3 color but i like the red.it's very pretty. luka i had not the sense to use spray. my work isnot well. from that day i never spray again. i'm afraid. Luka have u ever been listening "this i promise u" or not? now please u follow me.(then i send the other mic+litle echo to luka..lol) and sing"thic i promic lu" oh the sound is not clear.again!"This I promise lu"oh i can ican.lol luka...luka i think the moderators thought that"what is happens with two persons?"ROFL:D :D :D

hi

sometime i will practice again. like they say: practice makes perfect. i may get a good work.

yeah luka i sing ronan song. it's not mean that i'm a fan of him.lol i like every song on the world and all languages and all country. i don't only listen audiophile cd.Lol now i will surprise my friends with i sing lol ik nok bad but ik nok clear.

showlay-(amanda star-india song)
"hey showcity hamnahee showlengke showlengke summakun
benazard jeednard showlangke......"

Than goi ten anh(minh Tuyet-vietnam)
"goi tam ten anh lan cuoi
con tim buot nhoi anh lan cuoi......"

Tegar-(indonisia)
"Tergoda aku tuk burfikir
dia yang tercinta..."

Xiao Wei-(china song)
"you yi go mei li do xiao nuu hal
Ta do ming zu jiao zuo Xiao Wei...."

Lol luka here i am now here is india return.lol
moderators i love music as the same.lol

bye/:D

HI

Like I said I would show, this is what is setting of car alarms when going by with car :D

P001.jpg

P001.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.