Electronic Lamps, electricity, i need help, lamps burning, needing procedure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nice work, carlos, i'm glad you could find the problem. now, no qual cidade do brasil mora você? i am a notorious brazil-lover and collect a lot of your music (including the rare record "saci pererê" by the banda black rio). also, i have purchased brazilian lightbulbs to bring home to the US because they are so cheap for you. :)

saude!!
aaron.

Well Brick..."I left my heart in Saint Francisco"...and i love your country, your

people having this passion for the star and stripes flag.

But i do not apreciate your government.... also i do not apreciate my government too...maybe this is normal problem...they seem to be the worst in our society..strange those things.

Good, you may had visited Rio de Janeiro, my home town...Copacabana beach, very near the main hotel... I think Rio de Janeiro is the second most pretty place in the world...first is Hawai.

Now i am living in the Northeast, Recife (reefs) is the town name, Capital of the Pernambuco State...the nearest point related to Africa... the more eastern brazilian point...here i am, between hungry sharks and beautifull girls...all them shaped as a guitar, with small feet and very charming faces.

You know, as we were colonized by strangers, invaded by French, by Holand here in Northeast, mixed with Indians that came from Northeast Asia.... Siberia i suppose, Negros, Italian, Arabian, Israeli, French, Poland, Russian, German and Spanish.... well..we are the world, as a result we love strangers...you may have perceived that we take care of our visitors with attention and deep respect... we just love them all, because they are "us"

If you land in Blumenau, Brusque, Joinville and some others Saint Catarina state towns, situated at south...you will feel yourself as landing in Germany, all them with rose faces, 2 meter tall, completely filled with beer...houses made in German stile and the weather is also very cold...having some snow (once or twice a year, for minutes only... and many times fall down ice stones)

Good music...hehe...one more that may someday arrive here for life...ahahaha...one more!

Em qual cidade você mora...what is the town you leave?...wonderfull Aaron...very kind to spell our language.... unfortunattely i could not listen your pronounciation, we love that pronunciation, and i can make it...yeah...i can talk alike...very funny way...i love it!

Welcome man!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• my place.jpg
    my place.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 102
thanks for your welcome, carlos! i am happy to be in diyaudio and looking forward to seeing pernambuco state whenever i get farther north in brazil. i don't think brazil and the US are that different, in many ways....

o meu português pode ser muito mal, mas gosto tanto do brasil e sua musica que é certo vou voltar ao teu país. e das meninas ja conheço um pouco - a última vez, fiquei com uma loira paulistana.... :)

any clues about the transistors in my marantz would be great too, hint hint. hope you are well!

aaron.

Wonderfull portuguese Brick...ahahaha ...fiquei com uma Paulistana...i had cool

moments with a Paulistana (State of Saint Paulo habitants).

"fiquei" here means stay...had been with... together her...but in reality means a very hot date...hummmmm...good.... will we have small brick in a matter of 9 monthes?..... when crying..he will make...Yeaaaaaah!... will you abandon small beautifull Bricky?

Hummmmm...... you will return, your portuguese is hundred percent, and this only happen with strong motivation and language extreme capacity to learn fast.......and related our blonds...... different from yours ...you know what i mean..... the meaning is r-e-t-u-r-n!

rigth?

regards,

Carlos

Ahahahha, the Volkswagen Passat TS...some AUDI copy we made in the seventies.

There are others...some turbo versions.... Dodge Dart and Challenger..... bigger motor that the 409.... stupid power on wells...hehe.

We cannot feed this conversation too long, as forum organization will move it to another place, as it is off topic.

Good conversation we had...i invite you to stop here and go directly to me.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 56
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.