el70 / chp70 with tripath 2024 ok?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I use an LM1875 amp in my nearfield system (and EL70 are one of the speakers i'll rotate in).

dave
thanks dave!

as a noob, i've just searched for the lm1875 on ebay + google. afaiu the lm1875 is not a finished amp but a board(design), still needing lots of other components before i can hook it up.
what else do i need?
and where would you suggest i buy the board + the other components?
would this be good?

Do not intend to hijack this thread, but how is his amp?

MUSE DT-50A 2x50W TK2050 t-amp Amplifier Remote Control | eBay

I've been looking for a T-Amp that has a remote control for volume adjustment - this one has a volume control feature. I am also not sure if the remote will work with analog sources, or only control the integrated DAC of the amp when connected to PC.

Last edited:

I've been looking for a T-Amp that has a remote control for volume adjustment - this one has a volume control feature. I am also not sure if the remote will work with analog sources, or only control the integrated DAC of the amp when connected to PC.

my bet's on the remote volume working after input selection, USB decode etc -

quality / reliability on any no-name / e-bay direct product is always a concern, but this one looks like a heck of a bargain

That Amp looks sweet. It also has a headphone amplifier. It seems very new and I can't find any reviews or anyone who has actually heard it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.