Easy money

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi fotios,
I think we know you well enough, an honest mistake.

You know English far better than I know Greek. That you work harder to communicate here deserves some respect and admiration. How many of us who speak English participate on a Greek forum? For me, the language barrier is too high.

You are correct on one thing for sure. Salas and Cal have only the best intentions. May we all enjoy a drink together at some point in time, we have common interests and speak one common language in "the schematic". :)

Best, Chris

Please don't take me as drunk because this spelling mistake.
Ow, you scatter-brained dude!
Do you know what is your fortune?
What is mine.
No to this enough of your money.
I think of you with affection. :cool:

Your Wacky friend.

Yes, I remember.
But I know much better one at this:
Bartók Béla: Resteknek nótája..
I did not find its text only, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi fotios,
I don't have Mondays. A lack of interest on my part.

Mondays can be fun. Get up and rolling before most other people. That way you are sharp and ready - allowing them to have a Monday (not you). The first phone call or person is easy to take when your coffee has already disappeared.

-Chris

Hi fotios,
I think we know you well enough, an honest mistake.

You know English far better than I know Greek. That you work harder to communicate here deserves some respect and admiration. How many of us who speak English participate on a Greek forum? For me, the language barrier is too high.

You are correct on one thing for sure. Salas and Cal have only the best intentions. May we all enjoy a drink together at some point in time, we have common interests and speak one common language in "the schematic". :)

Best, Chris

Hi Chris
I am happy to hear you after so long time. But, believe me, i had always in my mind to send you an e-mail. Forgive me for my negligence which - sincerely - caused from my daily problems. Hope your health is in good state.
Yes, i meant what i said for Cal and Salas. I consider both good persons like you. With Salas i had some private exchange of e-mails like with you. I know him and he knows me. With Cal we had exchange of some very funny posts in the past. He is kind-hearted.

I wish you all the best
Fotios

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Originally Posted by Salas
We never close or penalize what is not derailed yet. On the discrimination and personality of our members we trust. We act upon damage, not upon superstition. There is a fine line between discussion and racket as there is one between clampdown and service. Say you are striving for most bandwidth at the verge of oscillation here but we trust you are masters of GNFB. Its Just if there will be smoke we are charged to shut down the amp.;)

I missed that post. Sounds really good, however Cal's warning did sound all distorted to me. Having said that, I am pretty bored about the moderation debate by now. No complaints here, and no further comments from me on that issue.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi fotios,
Please, don't worry about those things. When I'm well enough, I post. When I'm not, I post less or not at all. You have no duty to send emails, not unless something funny or unbelievable is happening somewhere.

δουλειά = work
δουλεία = slavery
Those are one and the same over here. Often the two words can be exchanged without changing the meaning! :)

It must be fun when a change of such a small mark can shift the meaning that much. Some fax machines will either place similar marks on paper, or miss (erase) them. Either way, I guess you must be very careful when reading a fax or even an email.

-Chris

Hi fotios,
Please, don't worry about those things. When I'm well enough, I post. When I'm not, I post less or not at all. You have no duty to send emails, not unless something funny or unbelievable is happening somewhere.

Those are one and the same over here. Often the two words can be exchanged without changing the meaning! :)

It must be fun when a change of such a small mark can shift the meaning that much. Some fax machines will either place similar marks on paper, or miss (erase) them. Either way, I guess you must be very careful when reading a fax or even an email.

-Chris

Thanks Chris for your reply

You are a true kind-hearted man. Your interest for others - taking into account your difficult state - it is really touching.
I am jealous of your courage. You have all of my love.
I would like to introduce you an other person which of the kindness can't described with words. He is Gyuri.
I don't remember how many times he spent his time to encourage me.
I feel you like a soul-brother to me.
I have Gyuri like a real brother to me.

Thank you again

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.