Dynaudio Ex3-650

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Let me google this for you.

OK, look at the pdf on this page:

Esotar² crossover - Esotar² EX3-650 crossover car aftermarket

On about page 10, there is a bird's eye view of the piece. You can plainly see the traces through the circuit board.

Other than that, just contact dynaudio. They support their products distinctively. You don't need to reverse engineer nothing, their audio engineers will tell you and show you more than you ever want to know about their equipment.

Let me google this for you.

OK, look at the pdf on this page:

Esotar² crossover - Esotar² EX3-650 crossover car aftermarket

On about page 10, there is a bird's eye view of the piece. You can plainly see the traces through the circuit board.

Other than that, just contact dynaudio. They support their products distinctively. You don't need to reverse engineer nothing, their audio engineers will tell you and show you more than you ever want to know about their equipment.

I wrote officially:
Hello!
I have a 3-Way system on the speakers ( Dynaudio Esotar2 650 + 430 + 110 )currently use an active crossover want to move to a passive frequency division
for this I need a passive crossover circuit or detailed photo on the top and bottom for self-preparation scheme manually.
I need detailed pictures of crossovers Dynaudio Ex3-650 LF and HF from set pieces ( R L C ) and solder side for drawing diagrams.

I am ready to buy a kit or a printed circuit board ( PCB ) for a passive crossover EX2-430 and EX3-650

I was told:

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I am not completely sure I understand what you are asking, but in general we do not provide support for customizing or reproducing our crossover designs. We recommend using the original Dynaudio crossover that was developed for the speakers.

We only supply the complete crossover as a pre-built unit. EX2-430 is part number 3531771, EX3-650 is part number 3531791. As we only sell through authorized Dynaudio retailers, you will need to contact a local dealer to get a price quote. You can find your nearest Dynaudio dealer here: Find a Dealer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.