Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Dx super A some changes I made in multisim

thanks Uncle Charlie for multisim file you sent me .I have done some changes in it. Now with 5 pair outputs, rail voltage 65-0-65 , output is 788.797 watts in to 2 ohm, with sine wave of 1v. peak input, distortion down to .008%. all the changes marked with bigger font. please check it if it is allright.
Warm regards.

Attachments

• dx super a changed.JPG
    dx super a changed.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 473
Vedmitraa, this amplifier will not be redesigned

It is ready to go the way was published.

You are free to do whatever you want, but not to redesign my amplifier and suggest it for use.

You build and test it and enjoy it if you want, but without my support.

I am creating other model, this one was tested and approved and it is closed for tweaking...at least by me.

regards,

Carlos

I am developing other amplifiers.... i am busy

This one was made...was tested... layout was made, was published, tweaked, checked many times..several videos made...boards ordered, all them distributed......proved to be wonderful the way it is.

It is a step back to return to it, already made, already done..... i am not crab style (walk backwards).... now i am marching to the future...going forward... advancing...i want another one, a very different one, with different sonic signature....something even better if possible.

I will not touch it anyway.... i do not even believe an amplifier (anyone) can beat this one....because i am stubborn, i will try to beat it...but not with same schematic tweaked...to me this is alike art work..it is finished...alike Mona Lisa.

If you really adore me....let this amplifier the way it is.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
A new audio designer is starting..my son!

I am showing him how to do the stuff... in a matter of 5 years he gonna be ready.

Soon you gonna have Carlos Wendel around...his mother is from Denmark.

You know, Brazilian postal system failed...i have not received your boards.... this time the postman may be scaped to the Carnival party.

This image shows you the pcboard size compared to the CD....nice work Juan.

Ahahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Carlos xx.jpg
    Carlos xx.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 443
  • 1z.jpg
    1z.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 435
Emitter resistors of the output transistors

Hello destroyer X!

I started the realization of Super DX A and printed cards are ready.
I'll have a few more questions to complete its manufacture, say the best because I did not press.

Resistors for the emitters of transistors powers, is that it is better to use resistors non inductive or so simple wound may agree (apparently everyone uses the RB 59)?

Thank you and see you soon for my next question! ;)

You can use the ones you find, the ones you want and the ones you like

Also the ones you belief will produce some magic.

If you believe in magic..then you gonna listen to the magic too.

This one does not need expensive capacitors...use junk, the oldest and ugliest you can find...no need of special resistors...you can use 1940 units..no problems....you can do whatever you can and even this way it gonna beat all other amplifier you heard, you had, you have or the ones you will have in the future.

This amplifier uses old, cheap, traditional and standard transistors..and even this way sounds wonderfull and you gonna check it soon...gonna dance..gonna laugh, gonna smile..gonna be extremelly happy.

Put the camera in front of you before you switch it on...or the surprise of the smoke if you make a mistake or the happyness of the wonderfull sonics you gonna listen will be registered for ever!

Use fuses...use protective series resistors..check always three times.... check supply voltage, supply polarity..check continuity, check for shorts, check values....check and re check..... this is what i can say because i am an old man..and i use to make a lot of mistakes...and even with all these checking steps of procedure, sometimes i install PNP in the place of NPN

Ahahahahah!

No way to destroy sonics...use the worst parts you find...even this way this amplifier will eat others... and very easy...rolling in the floor and laughing LOL.

" -C'est tout simplement merveilleux comme une baguette de pain avec du fromage camembert"

This one is just wonderfull, so good as french bread together Camembert cheese.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Youtube is transmitting brazilian carnival.... if you like woman also, not only

transistors..then go to youtube and enjoy our girls.

You can come and have 45 millions to you...we have this number as excess of woman compared to man..you are welcome to contribute with Brazilian genetics that is already a mix of African, Native and Europeans.... also you can capture some and return to white north Europe that loves our skin colour..there are millions of girls living in Germany, Sweden and North Europe towns married with people from these places....these super white folks comes here and usually does not return alone.

Daily, and after 6PM brazilian time, that is -3GMT you will have link in youtube to Brazilian carnival, HD and with lovely audio and image.... nice rithm and nice happy people...you have yesterday's link in my signature line.

We have the visit of the Gangnan style man from Korea...he will visit all major towns during Carnival, special guest from our Government to the Carnival.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited: