Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Schematic is not mine...this is standard low pass filter

You can find in the internet, also in any electronic book.

But it is not ready, i am still adjusting... the schematic is in the video, i have found it in a video from a South American guy (Video Rockola).

This is Universal kind of circuit that can use any operational amplifier..there are billions of different operational amplifiers around.

These input resistors are there to collect left and rigth channel, the idea is not to mix left with right channels, but they do that causing interference in your power amplifier separation...they should be increase.... nearby these resistors you have 220N..this one filters the source high frequencies and should be removed too....other capacitors may be increased in order to change the audio bandwidth.

Many other things will need tweaking... do not build for a while...it works but not that good....it can put out 250 hertz, i do not know about you but i hate 250 hertz.... to subwoofers i do thnk maximum is 180 hertz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLnb8hOJhA

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Not mine filter.jpg
    Not mine filter.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Some friends are sending me email asking for pcboards

I am sorry, i do not have any to sell, also i do not sell pcboards...but some friends can do it, feel free to contact them.

Juan layout is ready, has only to invert (mirror)

Zimmer (brazilian Kraut) is adjusting.....in the reality we are doing it together, fixing some stuff....his layout is not available for a while but will be near future.

I have posted these guys email adresses, so, if you want...go direct to them.

One Brazilian will test Juan's layout this weekend.... his name is Newton and i will post his video about as soon as he do the job.

Your decision to buy pcboard or build this amplifier is correct..you will see this worth the time and material you gonna spend..the amplifier is extraordinary.... do it...even over a piece of wood with copper nails...do it!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• zimmerthekraut.jpg
    zimmerthekraut.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
I am sorry, i do not have any to sell, also i do not sell pcboards...but some friends can do it, feel free to contact them.

Juan layout is ready, has only to invert (mirror)

Zimmer (brazilian Kraut) is adjusting.....in the reality we are doing it together, fixing some stuff....his layout is not available for a while but will be near future.

I have posted these guys email adresses, so, if you want...go direct to them.

One Brazilian will test Juan's layout this weekend.... his name is Newton and i will post his video about as soon as he do the job.

Your decision to buy pcboard or build this amplifier is correct..you will see this worth the time and material you gonna spend..the amplifier is extraordinary.... do it...even over a piece of wood with copper nails...do it!

regards,

Carlos

Wow , Carlos excited over building class-a amplfiers , big turn of events gentlemen , as big as Brazil getting the WC .....

:)

It is not class A, i hate class A, it is too much stupid because efficiency

It is Super A.... a little bit more stand by current only..and in low volumes only..it is not Class A!

Please, do not confuse the stuff, to call me Class A guy is highly offensive.:confused:

I have made 700mA tests because i know some Class A lovers would do it and i had the desire to see how problematic or non problematic this can be with the Dx circuit..this does not mean i love, or support class A.... i have made something alike because some guys loves..but this does not mean i love it...i can be a Batton and Bikini manufacturer and not use Batton or Bikini myself.

Carlos

Last edited:
Juan has ordered pcboards for testing

So, we gonna assemble to test these boards prior to order in big numbers.

We want to be sure that everything is fine, also we need to evaluate the pcboard manufacturer, to see if copper tracks and islands, detach if you overheat them...these things should be checked....also the overall quality.

regards,

Carlos

...................It is Dx Super A.... my way to do these things, not the JVC Super A.... read Dx Super A please...................
I read and re-read. I asked for further explanation of your description of operation.
I could not make any sense of what you wrote.
To me it appears to be technical nonsense.
If you care to, then try to explain it again.

Hehehehhe trolls united?

Do not worry folks, i will not answer you and your questions does not make sense.

There's no symetrical bias reduction, not even the need of symetrical detection.:)

My circuit is super clever, and no one had discovered how to make so simple and perfect things..reason why envy, and jellows.

Despite your movement, dear friends, the amplifier is there, a champion and you have not created it.

regards,

Carlos

If some of my builders and readers wants to know details

about the stuff, then can come to my direct email adress and i will explain whatever you want.

I will no answer these gentlemen making non sense questions, will not teach them basic electronics because they do not deserve..but you, builders and Dx Corporation members (the ones build my amplifiers) will receive my entire and complete attention about anything you need.

nanabrother@hotmail.com
carlos.eugenio1951@yahoo.com

They feel bad, and because of that we have to forgive them...the more they try, with all skills they have, they are not able to make something so good as i can...this hurts them, because i have no degrée and i am able when they are not.

Their question is alike to detect a tire is having low pressure needing to measure many points in the tire surface..when the tire pressure can be measure anywhere..we do not need to measure up and low...so..it is just a matter to produce a smoke to fool your eyes to create the belief i do not know what i am doing...when the reality is the opposite..and this hurts them a lot.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
In our forum we have a nice thing, a feature that allow you

To register some guys into your ignore list.

What this means?

When those guys, previously detected as "non friendly" try to post in one of your threads, the message will not appear....they also will not be able to send you private messages, sometimes agressive.... this way forum get rid of troubles and we go living in peace and harmony, talking with the ones we believe deserve our attention, the majority.

Forum today has more than 200K members, in these last 8 years i have made some no good friends, they are less than 10 now a days... imagine how small is this quantity compared to the whole forum.

Juan use to send me some messages talking about offensive messages he receive from one or other...kiss my this or that messages....awfull education i ensure you....and he is a good man and do not complain.

I have asked him not to inform me this stuff because i do not read some guys...now including more two folks in my list.... better to show these recorded texts to moderators.

You all, from the forum, are welcome....i am ready to explain you but will not listen provocations and will not answer things to teach these ones are in my ignore list.

This is the reason why they go asking without answer...got it folks?

This is a resource, a feature from our forum...made to avoid troubles....because sometimes they come to attack in small groups.... this is easy to see and detect... pre organized invasion...heheheheheh.

This made me happy.... if i am bothering them so much this way, this means i have made a great job...the more i am sucessfull more they hate uncle charlie.:)

regards,

Carlos

Last edited: