Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a sample of the circuit, this one was made two year ago

to the Dx Evolution amplifier, a working prototype that i have not used because of my supply (was weak).

The circuit must be organized and cleaned.... and then i will adapt it to use together the Dx Blame ST.

This one operated fine, but some hum was heard in low volumes (750 mA each rail of stand by current) because of my supply...then i decided to make another amplifier instead of this evolution...it would need special supply....not the one i had...too much weak and simple the one i had.

A big mess the layout.....but it is operating.....750 mA each rail in stand by mode and 2.5 amperes at full power over 4 ohms loads.... adjusting properly it will be even better.

So, aproximatelly 50 watts is the iddle consumption and low power operation till the amplifier switches to class AB at higher power levels.... this 50 watts will provide you some good Class A watts till you crank the volume up.... i do imagine this is too much....better to reduce to 400 mA or something around it.

I am thinking about...trying to figure out something...using the brain...removing some rust from the old brain and re connecting some last neuroniuns.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Circuit from Dx Evolution prototype.jpg
    Circuit from Dx Evolution prototype.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
I understood...what i could not understand is the green smile from the smilie uside

used... strange this smile.... said big grin...i watch and understand it, while watching, as a sadic provocative smile..... the image looks this way.

Of course i understood what you said...clear english...no troubles.

A big hug to you.

Acho esse smilie meio que cínico, meio provocativo e sadico...tipo "o amigo da onça" ... essas coisas... esquisito mesmo....é isso que não entendi....o smilie.

abraços,

Carlos

Here you have a video in portuguese too

We have already a video in English with this same subject, the link to it is in the signature line below the post....this one is another language version.

- We have 536 millions talking portuguese in 11 countries

- We also have 500 millions of people tallking spanish in this world.

Reason why i have made a portuguese version understandable by spanish people.... around a billion people understand portuguese...this is to make their life easy.... the audio fanatics from several countries may understand better my new ideas about.

Here you have it:

Dx Super A - Pretendo fazer circuito super A para usar em outros amps. - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.