Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DX is GOD

In God We Trust!!!

Attachments

• dx is god.JPG
    dx is god.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 518
Disabled Account
Joined 2006
This picture was taken in Lissabon, Krachkiste.

Have a look at the stations name: AREEIRO!

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Youre quite right but its a station that will lead there, I cant remember this exact station as I dont travel by rail often, too many muggings.

The dx is god statement is however fake, if you know anything about photography youll notice the absence of dimension depth of those letters; people dont have anything better to do, the internet is full of fake pics, at least they should do it for some humour.

55 kits where paid in Brazil group buy... things are on the run there

people having enthusiasm....this is good.

here you have two pictures about the board made by Miguel Nabuco, Mitchel in this forum.

Looks good..this is the supply board...one supply board, as this amplifier will use two separated supplies, one to each channel, ... small 200 watts supplies.

Here we're going iddle, the big rush finished...there they are acelerating.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img1357i.jpg
    img1357i.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 460
  • img1362x.jpg
    img1362x.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 432
Here is the current stage of the Blame ST build. It is in pieces on the floor. Ready to start building amp chassis now with aluminium from work paid for by the beer economy. Also a photo of some Mr Pickwicks port. ST version port some of the finest in Australia.;)

Attachments

• Port ST.jpg
    Port ST.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 337
  • Blame st floor.jpg
    Blame st floor.jpg
    827.9 KB · Views: 234
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
already paid.

Some of these guys that have ordered belomgs to this forum too, they are brazilians living in Brasil.

Dead line is July, 30

Here the list...if your name is not here, then search Mitchel.

Carlos

This is a group buy running in a Brazilian forum right? And the people taking part are members there, right?
Please don't post here what happens there, even if some members from there are browsing here too. It creates confusion, members here its normal they may think there is a GB running in DIYA about some DX board and some will look for it.
Congratulations for your success in Brazil, but please don't confuse the members here.:cop:

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
i am glad you have perceived and decide to make an action.

I would like to suggest something to forum management....

regards,

Carlos

From the rules.

''If you see a post that needs moderator attention or if you just need help, please use the "Report Post" button. This is the quickest way to get the attention of the moderation team.''

''Threads about site moderation are not allowed and will be closed and deleted. Please handle questions and comments about how to improve the site or moderation via the "Report Post" button, PM, or the contact form.''

Hence your thoughts are taken into account but are not a public discussion topic. Removed.:cop:

Congratulations Meanman!!!

I liked the idea to create a case using the heat sink as "structure"...
Did you do the rest of the case or ordered? I mean, did you bend the aluminum plate by yourself? If yes, how?

I have some plates here and I'm interested to use them on a homemade case...:)

Regards,

Adriano Dias

Congratulations Meanman!!!

I liked the idea to create a case using the heat sink as "structure"...
Did you do the rest of the case or ordered? I mean, did you bend the aluminum plate by yourself? If yes, how?

I have some plates here and I'm interested to use them on a homemade case...:)

Regards,

Adriano Dias

The plate is 1,5mm stainless steel from work also the bending and cutting is done there.
More pics of the progress will follow.First testing one channel then build the other one.

Last edited:
progress of DX boards from Rudi

Officially part of DX club, Thanks Carlos for referring me to Rudi and thanks to Rudi and Omar for the beautiful boards.

Any major advantages for using polypropylene instead of polyester for the bypass caps?

My boards are partially done. I waiting for some mica caps, transistors.

What is everyone using for mosfets? Is the Sankens the best? How would they rate in order.

I was gonna post a pic, but not sure how to do it? I will look it up.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.