Dx amplifier, builder's thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do this way into the forum you create

Or go to the foruns that use obbey such kind of rules.

I am happy with our forum....i have no complain... we are free here.

Enjoy this free forum Lineup, or go to the rigid ones.

A say in brazil..." love me or leave me".... but do not stay complaining.

You became too much old....Matusalém.... rigid...let's be flexible..life is much better this way... i am very young.... only 5.7 litters engine...powerfull machine...you are 58 years old..ahahahaha.... mummified maybe.... well... who knows?

Other foruns are corrective prisional institutions populated by several non adjusted folks that was punished and banished..kicked out from this lovely forum we are..let them rule the rule to learn to be more social, cooperative, kind and educated.

I am kidding... as usual...life goes fast...it is alike a flash..i do not spend my time with foolishes (despite you did not have said so)

hehehhe.

As you do no use to build....let the buiders thread for the builders..having he informations they want.... if possible, with less of topic than others to be more easy to them to find the informations they want/need.

Will not talk about off topic anymore...if you start to build..them come and we will talk about the amplifier.... gladly.

Carlos;) ;)

So glad to see bumps from time to time, makes me think contributors are human and not a lifeless lecturer just waiting for the last bacteria to sign up before they go 6 ft under ...:)

TV programs need commercials or else they will not last, those are the things make all humans and not just egoistic lecturers.

B.Regards,
mannycc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.