Dumb question about Edge Baffle Designer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I know I'm going to feel like a fool when the simple answer to this question is revealed by several hundred of you, but I've got a problem with Edge (V1.8 for Windows, running under XP): the baffle designer window has an upper limit of 1 meter. When I resize the baffle (using the baffle size text-boxes) to a y dimension of - in this case - 1219 mm, the upper edge of the baffle is above the window, but no scroll bar appears. So I can't get to the top of the baffle to change its shape.

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Aengus

OK - I just figured it out, so am posting it here in case anyone else is stuck on this. It's probably my own fault for being stuck in an MS Windows mindset and looking for a scroll bar and similar solutions, but this was non-intuitive to me. I think it should go into the documentation.

What you do is move the cursor over the size scale and drag up or down to change the display area. See picture.

Regards.

Aengus

Attachments

• edge.jpg
    edge.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 76
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.