drivers offset issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I think jerome has covered the important points about c5 so I will keep my answer short. It makes my senses tingle, but it works. Although there must be another way to get the same result, if I couldn't find it I would at least put a 1 ohm resistor in series with the capacitor.

You describe your speaker as dynamic, detailed and smooth. This sounds like a good combination and I'm glad you found these. The hard work pays off ;)

Hi Allen,

Finally C5 2.2µF + R10ohm makes the right impedance in high frequencies; however I had some works on others parts of the filter to get the same nice listening result and Fx is displaced to 1.4kHz.
Anyway thank you for having pointed my mistake!;)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

transfert function:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.