• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Vactor,

I have not seen the payment but i am sure you have done it. I have the drivers ready to go but i dont have your full delivery address(i did send you a email). If you could send through your full address details ASAP i can get them out today.

Thanks

Jason

Hi Victor,

I have responded directly to you via email on the 1st and the 2nd of this month, i was wondering why i had not heard from you.
As previously sent on another email, the delivery was damaged.
I however have another set of 8" XLS drivers which i was going to use for myself but i am happy to send them too you.
If you would still like the drivers, could you please send through your address details as i no longer have them.
Otherwise i am more than happy to refund the money to you.
Thank you, if you wish too go ahead, i will include 2 Peerless XLS tweeters at no charge for the wait.

Jason

Ok, they are on their way, i have included a poor image from the phone . Let me know the result once you have finished your project.

Cheers

Jason

Nope, it wont allow me to upload the image, i have not had a successful upload of any image on the site. Maybe i am doing it wrong...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.