Double Saburo!!!! Scottmoose? Dave?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK....I have been loving my Saburo's with Planet 10 EnAbled FE126's for almost a year now. Imaging and soundstage are increadable. I have added powered subs but do not use them most of the time. The only thing I find missing is the physical "weight" of the sound.....or is it the "largeness" of the sound. It is hard to describe but it is a physical property. So, here is what I have been thinking. I am lucky to have another set of EnAbled FE126's on the shelf. What about a double Saburo.....built side by side? Would it need to share any of the horn path? Should the horn length be different between the two? Would doubling the cone area actually contribute to the sound and help give it more "weight"?

I do not have to worry about WAF.....so, do I have anything to gain, or should I be pursuing another path?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.