dod 490phaser

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
vicelord said:
i know that it brocked when i putted back the circuit in the box...
Even with that wire right conected it stell doesnt work

You need a voltmeter to go a little bit further.

Solder the wire back, connect the battery, insert in-out jacks, and trace the power voltage following wires from the battery to the board. Check if you connected properly input and output jacks.

Power switch in pedals very often is located inside of one of jack sockets, so when you connect your pedal, it is powered on; when you disconnect, it is off.

Check if power (9V) goes from the barrety to the board, a first.

vicelord said:
i measured...
i puted the red wire from the voltmeter to the hot wire on the board it shoed me 3v....
but when i putted the both wires from the voltmeter on there places it shoed me 0...

dont know if you understand
Regards

Try a new battery, it must be 9V. Also, check if a power switch "supposedly on one of jack sockets) is on when you plug your guitar and amp jacks.

thx anatech
i tessted the pedal with jacks inserted in IN and in OUT but id doesnt say anything
although the switch wasan't working properly so it will be replaced...
i tried by bypassing the switch still no sound...dont know what to do....

i still think the wiering is bad...

if someone wouns one of thoes please put a picture of the wires

i am not very good at schematics but i will design one in eagle or something to shou the actual wiering

Regards

later edit here is the picture
sorry but dont have skils in building schematics

Attachments

• dod wiering...jpg
    dod wiering...jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 98
Hy again....
i recived another guitar efect: Sound JS Heavy metal HM-5.....
i conected the battery and its coming somthing out of it but not from the guitar...
What can i do??

can the imput jack be brocken??
what should i replace before starting to rebuild??

ps some one knows more about the dod phasor...
i want at least one efect working because i have none of thoes in my gear/

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.