Do you know what I hate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
You know when,

You have stripped and rebuilt something and then there is a screw left over:mad:
I hate that!

When you drop a part and it vanishes into the workings. I hate that.

When you solder something and the solder bridges the gap between the tracks. I hate that.

When I need six pairs of hands to hold something and solder it. I hate that.

When you cant live with the burnt insulation you have just caused on a cable and have to strip it all out to change it. I hate that.
When I want a beer and I haven't got one ..I really hate that..:D..so I have just bought a couple for the weekend.

Regards
M. Gregg

I hate Northerners.

As a Baltimore native, I resent being called a Yankee. So would a Boston native.

Folks from Georgia think that people from North Carolina are Northerners.

I use my Civilization Index to determine how hick a place is; it's the ratio of (number of bookstores - number of religious bookstores)/(number of all-night auto parts stores).

Groups of grown men acting as little children in a playground, I hate that.

buying tobacco only to get home and find out youve run out of tally-ho… I hate that

Tobacco companies trying to gain control of the E-Cig market and legislate it out under 'health legislation' I hate that.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.