Do you know what I hate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hate selling anything on ebay. That's twice now that a buyer has used the 'not as advertised' con on me in two years and I hardly ever sell things. You test the item fully to make sure it's ok before listing it, take the time to package it well, send it off and the buyer takes a couple of weeks to decide he doesn't want it after all. Then he claims it's faulty, opens a case through the site and demands a full refund without ever discussing it with you. You get it back (if you are lucky) and surprise! it works perfectly but you are now out of pocket for the ebay sellers fee, the paypal fee and the cost of posting it. I'll still buy things using ebay because it is very handy and the buyer gets all the protection. I wont ever sell anything again through them. I have taken this up with ebay on both occasions.

They don't even bother replying. :mad:

I would never use CrList here in Scotland…..have a look at all of the goodies offered….nearly all are scams/money laundering. Much web coverage if you google.

The goods are all sought after rarities such as EMT turntables, Tannoys, WE etc.

I hate that the proprietors do not check some of these people out and report them to the police.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.