DIYZONE and IP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Edwin Dorre said:
I was browsing diyzone.net with bablefish, and suddenly I thought that is a familiar photo;

http://www.diyzone.net/article.php?sid=409

the fourth photo from the top. It is MY amp which I build and which stands nicely on the floor of my living room! It seems it was used as an example for their shameless sale of the 500 copies of Aleph-X's!

E.

Or maybe they also made a copy of your living room
;)

Re: DIY Zone will attend CES 2006

averageman said:
http://www.diyzone.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=74254&forum=3

Just declared by Limin Wu. Wow!!!!

Pass Labs Clones, ProAc Clones, Gryphon Clones, Audio Research Clones, Jeff Rowland Clones...... all you can see!!!!!!

DIYZONE is nortorious for cloning and infringe on others' IP.

But not sure what the link above means to you? I know the guy who design the 6C33C OTL in person. Very sure he is a nice and honest guy. Absolutely different from Wu.
:smash:

Hi,

I had read the DIYZONE's page link that posted by Mr. Edwin, I wish to translate the chinese written below the Edwin's photos as below:

"In diyaudio.com, Alepth-X is a hot topic. The designer Nelson Pass also involved in discussion and provide suggestion and correction on the schematic. That's why this design is much more stable and valueable. The picture above is from a foreigner's DIY Aleph-X with chassis. looks cool but the precision work on the chassis is still not better than ours. "

LIMIN WU even clone the Response 2.5 speaker, How I wish this guy will stop doing this immediately.

Re: Re: DIY Zone will attend CES 2006

genome said:

DIYZONE is nortorious for cloning and infringe on others' IP.

But not sure what the link above means to you? I know the guy who design the 6C33C OTL in person. Very sure he is a nice and honest guy. Absolutely different from Wu.
:smash:

How did you view this guy who hands his design to notorious LIMIN WU from DIY Zone?

Especially DIY Zone keeps cloning Audio Research, ProAc, Gryphon, Rowland, Pass Labs... etc and this guy NEVER STOP IT!

Re: Re: Re: DIY Zone will attend CES 2006

averageman said:

How did you view this guy who hands his design to notorious LIMIN WU from DIY Zone?

Especially DIY Zone keeps cloning Audio Research, ProAc, Gryphon, Rowland, Pass Labs... etc and this guy NEVER STOP IT!

If DIY Zone has some novel design to play with, they might not bother cloning others IP. This is my point.

But, you know, some kids would not follow the track no matter how much love you give them.
:xeye:

Re: Re: Re: Re: DIY Zone will attend CES 2006

genome said:

If DIY Zone has some novel design to play with, they might not bother cloning others IP. This is my point.

But, you know, some kids would not follow the track no matter how much love you give them.
:xeye:
your point make no sense !
Just like "If I have some money in my pocket, I would not rob the bank !"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.